Java Admin Console - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Java Admin Console - Veritas Backup Exec ; Is anyone else experiencing extremely slow response time from the java administrator console on the local hard drive? When I upgraded to 9.1 I removed the old one first and then installed the new one....

  1. Java Admin Console

    Is anyone else experiencing extremely slow response time from the java
    administrator console on the local hard drive?

    When I upgraded to 9.1 I removed the old one first and then installed the
    new one.

  2. Re: Java Admin Console

    Hard to say. The old one was so full of bugs I stopped using it, so I
    don't really have a fair point of comparison. But, fwiw, it is quite
    slow.
    --

    -Barry.

+ Reply to Thread