open file agent - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on open file agent - Veritas Backup Exec ; Any using the latest open file agent with Netware 6 SP3? I read in the techfile that only SP2 has been tested....

  1. open file agent

    Any using the latest open file agent with Netware 6 SP3? I read in the
    techfile that only SP2 has been tested.

  2. Re: open file agent

    Melanie
    > Any using the latest open file agent with Netware 6 SP3? I read in the
    > techfile that only SP2 has been tested.

    That's usually a marking point for a minimum SP level - i.e. SP2 has
    been tested, so anything above that is ok.

    If you're using BENW9.1, there was an issue with NW6SP3 + the NW6NSS3B
    patch, but that's resolved in the latest build (306.12), and in any
    event, NW6NSS3C is now released, so that should be applied.

    Michael
    --
    "If it jams, force it. If it breaks,
    you probably needed a new one anyway"

  3. Re: open file agent

    It works on both TFS and NSS. Funny, it's scaled down St.Bernard OFM,
    but St.Bernard's OFM doesn't work with latest NSS patches and Veritas'
    does.
    --

    -Barry.

+ Reply to Thread