Backupexec start after reboot server - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Backupexec start after reboot server - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hello, We have BE 9.0 (4202) installed on an Netware 6 sp3 server. After reboot server then we have problems with start backupsoftware. Error 1006 cannot load nrltli.nlm. Then when server is rebooted then we type bestart again and then ...

  1. Backupexec start after reboot server

    Hello,

    We have BE 9.0 (4202) installed on an Netware 6 sp3 server. After reboot
    server then we have problems with start backupsoftware. Error 1006 cannot
    load nrltli.nlm.

    Then when server is rebooted then we type bestart again and then everything
    loads ok.

    Any suggestions to solve this problem ?

    Thanks

    Arno

  2. Re: Backupexec start after reboot server

    In AUTOEXEC.NCF:

    Set Command Line Prompt Time out = 60 ;Set delay for 60 seconds.
    ?BESTART
    Set Command Line Prompt Time out = 10 ;back to default

    Adjust the timeout according to your needs. A slower server might need
    more time; a faster one, less.

    I also have this toward the end of AUTOEXEC.NCF as it not important for
    BE to get loaded right away.

    --

    -Barry.

+ Reply to Thread