Scheduled tasks at 22:00 shows at 10:00 in the calendar - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Scheduled tasks at 22:00 shows at 10:00 in the calendar - Veritas Backup Exec ; each time i plan a back up (at least 22:00 as far as i'm concerned), this tasks appears to be done at 10 in the morning when i click on it in the calendar or when i go to see ...

  1. Scheduled tasks at 22:00 shows at 10:00 in the calendar

    each time i plan a back up (at least 22:00 as far as i'm concerned), this
    tasks appears to be done at 10 in the morning when i click on it in the calendar
    or when i go to see it in the planned tasks....
    do u know why it is doing that???
    beside, i dont really know how to make the server recognize a tape for a
    specific day (i only managed to get tuesda, wednesday and friday1 recognized
    and accepted by the server, the others just cant be erased or written..)

    if someone could help me.. that would be fine. i'm new into netware and novell

    thanx

  2. Re: Scheduled tasks at 22:00 shows at 10:00 in the calendar

    Rodolphe
    > each time i plan a back up (at least 22:00 as far as i'm concerned), this
    > tasks appears to be done at 10 in the morning when i click on it in the calendar
    > or when i go to see it in the planned tasks....
    > do u know why it is doing that???

    See:

    Michael

    --