I have a Netwrae 5.0 server with SP6a as my media server runing BE 9 for
netware. I installed the remote agent for Netware on another Netware 5.0
server and cannot get it to load. The server was a BE 8.5 media server. I
renamed the Backupexec foler and deleted the NCF files. Now, when I try to
run BEstart from the console, I get the following:

Search 12: [Server Path] SYS:\BKUPEXEC\NLMS\
Backup Exec SureStart
Version 9.00 January 21, 2003
(c) 2002 VERITAS Software Corporation. All rights reserved.
SERVER-5.00-918: Loader cannot find public symbol: NWSMLoadNLM2 for module
BKUPEXEC.NLM
SERVER-5.00-1548: Load file referenced undefined public variable.
Module BKUPEXEC.NLM NOT loaded
Backup Exec SureStart
Version 9.00 January 21, 2003
(c) 2002 VERITAS Software Corporation. All rights reserved.
SERVER-5.00-918: Loader cannot find public symbol: NWSMLoadNLM2 for module
BKUPEXEC.NLM
SERVER-5.00-1548: Load file referenced undefined public variable.
Module BKUPEXEC.NLM NOT loaded

The serve ris also running ZfD 3.2 SP2 and McAfee Netshield

Has anyone seen this and how can it be solved?

Darrell