Nw6sp3 & Be9 San shared storage option - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Nw6sp3 & Be9 San shared storage option - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi All, As most of you know there is a problem with nw6sp3 and the san shared storage option. TechNote ID: 258200, you can find it in most recent publications. Veritas is taking more then 3 weeks already to find ...

  1. Nw6sp3 & Be9 San shared storage option

    Hi All,

    As most of you know there is a problem with nw6sp3 and the san shared storage
    option. TechNote ID: 258200, you can find it in most recent publications.
    Veritas is taking more then 3 weeks already to find a solution.
    I've send them 2 e-mails but getting back nothing but crap.
    Is there anyone who has a solution for this problem?

    Grretings,

    Vincent.

  2. Re: Nw6sp3 & Be9 San shared storage option

    Dumb question. Does the primary group server work and the other group
    servers fail, or does the primary fail as well? I can't tell from the
    article. It doesn't help you out, but we've only one media server in the
    group currently, and we're using remote agents (budget).

    Vincent wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > As most of you know there is a problem with nw6sp3 and the san shared storage
    > option. TechNote ID: 258200, you can find it in most recent publications.
    > Veritas is taking more then 3 weeks already to find a solution.
    > I've send them 2 e-mails but getting back nothing but crap.
    > Is there anyone who has a solution for this problem?

+ Reply to Thread