Media in Backup Exec - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Media in Backup Exec - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi when i go into Backup Exec and that i wanna restore a file on a media(tape backup), i can only see 23 medias. Is it possible to increase the number of media that we can see? Cause i would ...

  1. Media in Backup Exec

    Hi when i go into Backup Exec and that i wanna restore a file on a
    media(tape backup), i can only see 23 medias. Is it possible to increase
    the number of media that we can see? Cause i would love to see all the
    media we backup since the beginning. If yes how can we do this ? Thanks
    for the help.

    --
    Jean-François Guénet

  2. Re: Media in Backup Exec

    Is your setup such that BE is purging data from your catalog?? This is a
    user setting.

    daveM

    "Jean-François Guénet" wrote in message
    > Hi when i go into Backup Exec and that i wanna restore a file on a
    > media(tape backup), i can only see 23 medias. Is it possible to increase
    > the number of media that we can see? Cause i would love to see all the
    > media we backup since the beginning. If yes how can we do this ? Thanks
    > for the help.
    >
    > --
    > Jean-François Guénet

  3. Re: Media in Backup Exec

    Ok but where is it? Where i set that option to keep all media?

    "Dave Mackler" a écrit dans le message de news:
    3e5d288e@hronntp01....
    > Is your setup such that BE is purging data from your catalog?? This is a
    > user setting.
    >
    > daveM
    >
    > "Jean-François Guénet" wrote in message
    > > Hi when i go into Backup Exec and that i wanna restore a file on a
    > > media(tape backup), i can only see 23 medias. Is it possible to

    increase
    > > the number of media that we can see? Cause i would love to see all the
    > > media we backup since the beginning. If yes how can we do this ?

    Thanks
    > > for the help.
    > >
    > > --
    > > Jean-François Guénet