Hi
After successful instalation of BE 9.0 on Netware 5.1 SB Server I have the
following problem:
To run, BE 9.0 needs TCP/IP stack loaded. But after loading TCP/IP, BTrieve
application running on that server works several times slower than without
TCP/IP. I have found on Netware Support article (TID 2927541) saying, that
and causing BTrieve apps running not properly. So I have set the IP stack
to load after starting BTrieve engine. But it does not seem to work - effects
are the same as usually with TCP/IP.
Support Pack 5 for Netware didin't help, too.
Question is, if there is anyone who solved such problem ?
Kind regards
Mikolaj