cannot save data - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on cannot save data - Veritas Backup Exec ; hello! we've got two admin account : the real admin account another account "admingw" who can only create/modify or delete mailboxes the backupexec is linked to admin account yesterday, we changed admingw password now, the backup job does'nt want ot ...

  1. cannot save data

    hello!

    we've got two admin account : the real admin account
    another account "admingw" who can only create/modify or delete mailboxes
    the backupexec is linked to admin account
    yesterday, we changed admingw password
    now, the backup job does'nt want ot work, we get the following error message
    :
    "cannot open a session with peripheral xx-gw.dos server partition tsa/xx-gw
    please, enter a different userlogin and password"

    tsa modules and smdr are all loaded...

    i don't understand...can you help us please?
    thanks

  2. Re: cannot save data

    joange

    > "cannot open a session with peripheral xx-gw.dos server partition

    tsa/xx-gw
    > please, enter a different userlogin and password"

    What a strange error - never seen that one before...
    What version of BE are you using? Are you using the password database?
    GW version?
    Have you tried to recreate the job?

    Michael

+ Reply to Thread