BE9.0 Win2k Netware SBS51 - Java error - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on BE9.0 Win2k Netware SBS51 - Java error - Veritas Backup Exec ; What happened to TID 245512 I have this same error - any thoughts Thanks, Tim...

  1. BE9.0 Win2k Netware SBS51 - Java error

    What happened to TID 245512

    I have this same error - any thoughts

    Thanks, Tim

  2. Re: BE9.0 Win2k Netware SBS51 - Java error

    Tim
    > What happened to TID 245512
    > I have this same error - any thoughts

    I presume you're meaning that that document is no longer on the support
    website? If no-one can see the document, you're going to have great
    difficulty getting help for the "same error"!!

    If you'd care to expand on the details, then I'm sure you'll get some
    help :-)

    Michael

  3. Re: BE9.0 Win2k Netware SBS51 - Java error

    Thanks Michael

    I have installed BE9.0 for Netware and need to use Win2k P4 machine for the
    java console - and I get the "javaw.exe" error just like all the other posts
    mention.

    I have tried the TID245517 which did not work - so any other TID's or ideas
    of what to try - would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks

    Michael wrote:
    >Tim
    >> What happened to TID 245512
    >> I have this same error - any thoughts

    >I presume you're meaning that that document is no longer on the support

    >website? If no-one can see the document, you're going to have great
    >difficulty getting help for the "same error"!!
    >
    >If you'd care to expand on the details, then I'm sure you'll get some
    >help :-)
    >
    >Michael

  4. Re: BE9.0 Win2k Netware SBS51 - Java error

    Tim
    > I have installed BE9.0 for Netware and need to use Win2k P4 machine for the
    > java console - and I get the "javaw.exe" error just like all the other posts
    > mention.
    > I have tried the TID245517 which did not work - so any other TID's or ideas
    > of what to try - would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks

    If renaming the symcjit.dll file doesn't work, then I'm afraid you're a
    bit stuck. That's the only workaround, AFAIK...

    Michael

+ Reply to Thread