benw7.5 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on benw7.5 - Veritas Backup Exec ; Does anyone have experience of installing the above to a 3.12 server when it abends putting in serial number, or abends when cancelling verify? I have a 29160 for 2x36Gb mirrored disks, 2940UW for an Archive dds4 tape unit. Peter ...

  1. benw7.5

    Does anyone have experience of installing the above to a 3.12 server when it
    abends putting in serial number, or abends when cancelling verify?
    I have a 29160 for 2x36Gb mirrored disks, 2940UW for an Archive dds4 tape
    unit.
    Peter Dawson

  2. Re: benw7.5

    Could be a memory error..
    "Peter Dawson" wrote in message
    > Does anyone have experience of installing the above to a 3.12 server when

    it
    > abends putting in serial number, or abends when cancelling verify?
    > I have a 29160 for 2x36Gb mirrored disks, 2940UW for an Archive dds4 tape
    > unit.
    > Peter Dawson

+ Reply to Thread