Hi,
We have a netware 5.1 server running backup exec 8.x, for last two years
it ran with no problems. It just stopped working.
I unloaded backup exec and loaded again loads fine, cleanned the drive change
the tape with new ones...restart the server, I can schedule jobs but job
manager does not kickin to start the job.
From Job Manager I tried to eject the tape and it works that tells me that
the software talks to drive ... somehow the job scheduler is not starting
or something can anyone please help.

I did not try to restore so I am not sure restore works or not.

Thanks
Abe.