I had a NW 5.1 SP5 server fail.
Re-installed the server into tree/context, re-installed
BE v9.0 build 4172.2, cataloged tapes, etc..
Trying to restore users/groups, BE gives the following errors:
1. When submitting the job:
"The restore selections for this job have backup sets whose
restore targets are not currently available. Please redirect
backup sets to available device".
Strangely enough, the "Restore Target" (on Redirect tab) shows
only TREENAME/.[ROOT]: and no context after [ROOT].
2. OK, I'll re-direct, but here's another one I get:
"Backups from this type of device cannot be redirected".

Job, of course, doesn't run. Please, any advice.
Thanks.