SMSTEST causes abend. - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on SMSTEST causes abend. - Veritas Backup Exec ; When I run Smstest.nlm against 1 particular server (NW51 sp5) I get a CPU hog timeout message everytime unless I run it from a NW51 sp4 server. I have been trying to fix this errors for a couple of months ...

  1. SMSTEST causes abend.

    When I run Smstest.nlm against 1 particular server (NW51 sp5) I get a
    CPU hog timeout message everytime unless I run it from a NW51 sp4
    server. I have been trying to fix this errors for a couple of months
    and I can't seem to find the problem. I have tried SMDR NEW. I have
    applied tsaup10 and it still does not work. The problem server is a
    Compaq 1600 450. If anybody has any ideas I would welcome them.

    Thanks in advance.

    Al

  2. Re: SMSTEST causes abend.

    Hello,
    smstest stop to test when a file is open and give bad value on bigs
    volumes (overflow)
    It's better to download "tsatest" on the novell site
    It works nice

    Pascal

    Albert Fuller wrote:

    > When I run Smstest.nlm against 1 particular server (NW51 sp5) I get a
    > CPU hog timeout message everytime unless I run it from a NW51 sp4
    > server. I have been trying to fix this errors for a couple of months
    > and I can't seem to find the problem. I have tried SMDR NEW. I have
    > applied tsaup10 and it still does not work. The problem server is a
    > Compaq 1600 450. If anybody has any ideas I would welcome them.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Al

+ Reply to Thread