ofo and NDS - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on ofo and NDS - Veritas Backup Exec ; Is it safe to back up NDS using the Open File Option? Chris...

  1. ofo and NDS

    Is it safe to back up NDS using the Open File Option?

    Chris

  2. Re: ofo and NDS

    Yes it is.

    "Chris Byrd" wrote in message news:3d9af053$1@hronntp01....
    > Is it safe to back up NDS using the Open File Option?
    >
    > Chris

  3. Re: ofo and NDS-Publisher

    We have had to exclude the 2 NLS Publisher lines from the NDS backup since
    that causes failure on the job.

  4. Re: ofo and NDS-Publisher

    mari
    > We have had to exclude the 2 NLS Publisher lines from the NDS backup since
    > that causes failure on the job.

    Yes, as these are NLS License objects, they are unable to be backed up
    by any software - this is by Novell's design. In the latest builds of
    BENW9.0, you don't need to manually exclude the objects.

    Michael

+ Reply to Thread