I have four servers. Two of which are comprised of a compaq cluster with a
shared scsi storage unit.
The server I have chosen to be the media server is not part of the cluster.
Each of the other servers run the backupexec agent.
The media server can see all of the other servers, however, the cluster servers
only display the sys volumes and no others.
On advice from Veritas sales the SANs option for backupexec was purchased.
This has made no difference, probably because the media server is not actually
part of the cluster.
Service pack 2 for netware 6 has been applied, however, the servers now abend
when running bestart, a seperate issuse from the above.