nwaspi.cdm from netware 5.1 sp2a - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on nwaspi.cdm from netware 5.1 sp2a - Veritas Backup Exec ; We are experiencing the error: 'cache memory allocator out of memory' after applying sp4 to netware 5.1. We use Backup Exec and have read to go back to the version of nwaspi.cdm from sp2a. Does anyone have this file? Thanks....

  1. nwaspi.cdm from netware 5.1 sp2a

    We are experiencing the error: 'cache memory allocator out of memory' after
    applying sp4 to netware 5.1. We use Backup Exec and have read to go back to
    the version of nwaspi.cdm from sp2a. Does anyone have this file? Thanks.

  2. Re: nwaspi.cdm from netware 5.1 sp2a

    Rhea

    > We are experiencing the error: 'cache memory allocator out of memory'

    after
    > applying sp4 to netware 5.1. We use Backup Exec and have read to go back
    > to the version of nwaspi.cdm from sp2a. Does anyone have this file?

    Thanks.

    I have it - it's on its way to the address in the header.
    Great company name by the way

    Michael

  3. Re: nwaspi.cdm from netware 5.1 sp2a

    Could you send me a copy? I can't find sp2a anywhere.

    Dee

    "Michael" wrote:
    >Rhea
    >
    >> We are experiencing the error: 'cache memory allocator out of memory'

    >after
    >> applying sp4 to netware 5.1. We use Backup Exec and have read to go back
    >> to the version of nwaspi.cdm from sp2a. Does anyone have this file?

    >Thanks.
    >
    >I have it - it's on its way to the address in the header.
    >Great company name by the way
    >
    >Michael

  4. Re: nwaspi.cdm from netware 5.1 sp2a

    Dee

    > Could you send me a copy? I can't find sp2a anywhere.

    On its way...

    Michael

+ Reply to Thread