Loaded Exec View on server, now getting "called garbage collector" on SYSCON - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Loaded Exec View on server, now getting "called garbage collector" on SYSCON - Veritas Backup Exec ; From what I've seen, garbage collection should be a background process. I've never before seen the message pop up on SYSCON, but ever since I loaded the ECM mods on a server, the msg keeps popping up. Can't find anything ...

  1. Loaded Exec View on server, now getting "called garbage collector" on SYSCON

    From what I've seen, garbage collection should be a background process. I've
    never before seen the message pop up on SYSCON, but ever since I loaded the
    ECM mods on a server, the msg keeps popping up. Can't find anything on NW
    or Veritas support. Any help would be appreciated.....
    server build NW5SP5 BE build 8.5.4117 Exec View 3.0

    thx.

  2. Re: Loaded Exec View on server, now getting "called garbage collector" on SYSCON

    The same thing is happening to us. Did you ever get a resolution to this
    problem?

    "Matt" wrote:

    >From what I've seen, garbage collection should be a background process.

    I've
    >never before seen the message pop up on SYSCON, but ever since I loaded

    the
    >ECM mods on a server, the msg keeps popping up. Can't find anything on

    NW
    >or Veritas support. Any help would be appreciated.....
    >server build NW5SP5 BE build 8.5.4117 Exec View 3.0
    >
    >thx.

+ Reply to Thread