OFO on Netware 6 - any news/date ? - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on OFO on Netware 6 - any news/date ? - Veritas Backup Exec ; Is there any info regarding the above ? I am just looking for OFO for NW 6.0 traditional volume ( not NSS ) ? Is there any patches/ workaround to make it works, while waiting for the official release ?...

  1. OFO on Netware 6 - any news/date ?

    Is there any info regarding the above ?

    I am just looking for OFO for NW 6.0 traditional volume ( not NSS ) ? Is
    there any patches/ workaround to make it works, while waiting for the official
    release ?

  2. Re: OFO on Netware 6 - any news/date ?

    JJ

    > Is there any info regarding the above ?

    Hmm, pressed send too early if you saw the first version!
    > Is there any info regarding the above ?

    Not yet - why don't you sign up for the notification service at:
    http://maillist.support.veritas.com/subscribe.asp

    > I am just looking for OFO for NW 6.0 traditional volume ( not NSS ) ? Is
    > there any patches/ workaround to make it works, while waiting for the
    > official release ?

    Not AFAIK, sorry

    Michael

+ Reply to Thread