adaptec 2100 raid controller and be 8.5 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on adaptec 2100 raid controller and be 8.5 - Veritas Backup Exec ; What drivers or controller should I use to get BE to recongnize my segate 20/40 drive on a adaptec 2100S controller? thanks terry terry@bnjcomp.com...

  1. adaptec 2100 raid controller and be 8.5

    What drivers or controller should I use to get BE to recongnize my segate
    20/40 drive on a adaptec 2100S controller?

    thanks terry
    terry@bnjcomp.com

  2. Re: adaptec 2100 raid controller and be 8.5

    Think you have to buy a Adaptec 29160 and put your streamer on this seperate
    channel.

    Sebastiaan Veld

    > What drivers or controller should I use to get BE to recongnize my segate
    > 20/40 drive on a adaptec 2100S controller?

+ Reply to Thread