Restoring Data HhhMmm !!! - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Restoring Data HhhMmm !!! - Veritas Backup Exec ; I have catalogged a new tape within the BackupExec 9.0 database everytime i attempt to restore onto my rebuilt NetWare 5.1 server i get the following error, "The restore selections for this job have backup sets whose restore targets are ...

  1. Restoring Data HhhMmm !!!

    I have catalogged a new tape within the BackupExec 9.0 database
    everytime i attempt to restore onto my rebuilt NetWare 5.1 server i get the
    following error, "The restore selections for this job have backup sets whose
    restore targets are not currently available. Please redirect these backup
    sets to an alternative device"

    Any ideas ....

    Thanx In Advance .....

    T ........

  2. Re: Restoring Data HhhMmm !!!

    That means the device (volume) which was backed up is not currently in the
    available list of devices to which the data can be restored. You should
    redirect the data (i.e. restore) to some available device.
    "Tyrone" wrote in message

    > I have catalogged a new tape within the BackupExec 9.0 database
    > everytime i attempt to restore onto my rebuilt NetWare 5.1 server i get

    the
    > following error, "The restore selections for this job have backup sets

    whose
    > restore targets are not currently available. Please redirect these backup
    > sets to an alternative device"
    >
    > Any ideas ....
    >
    > Thanx In Advance .....

+ Reply to Thread