BE 9.0 & NW5.1 SP5 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on BE 9.0 & NW5.1 SP5 - Veritas Backup Exec ; Anyone had any problems with Backup Exec 9.0 and SP5 for Netware 5.1? The program will launch, but the jobs will not begin. The scheduled time for the backup passes but the backup never begins. I am also unable to ...

  1. BE 9.0 & NW5.1 SP5

    Anyone had any problems with Backup Exec 9.0 and SP5 for Netware 5.1? The
    program will launch, but the jobs will not begin. The scheduled time for
    the backup passes but the backup never begins. I am also unable to delete
    the job so that I may recreate a new one.

    Thanks...

    - F

  2. Re: BE 9.0 & NW5.1 SP5

    Do you have the latest build for BE 9.0 from the tech support site ,
    released recently. If not please apply the latest build.
    "Floyd Fairbanks" wrote in message
    > Anyone had any problems with Backup Exec 9.0 and SP5 for Netware 5.1? The
    > program will launch, but the jobs will not begin. The scheduled time for
    > the backup passes but the backup never begins. I am also unable to delete
    > the job so that I may recreate a new one.
    >
    > Thanks...
    >
    > - F

  3. Re: BE 9.0 & NW5.1 SP5

    I do... I downloaded it last week.

    "newbie" wrote in message news:3d5a6041@hronntp01....
    > Do you have the latest build for BE 9.0 from the tech support site ,
    > released recently. If not please apply the latest build.
    > "Floyd Fairbanks" wrote in message
    > > Anyone had any problems with Backup Exec 9.0 and SP5 for Netware 5.1?

    The
    > > program will launch, but the jobs will not begin. The scheduled time

    for
    > > the backup passes but the backup never begins. I am also unable to

    delete
    > > the job so that I may recreate a new one.
    > >
    > > Thanks...
    > >
    > > - F

+ Reply to Thread