I am attempting to restore my mydocs folder from a tape backup. We recently
had a case of the Klez virus here at work and I lost my entire hard drive.
It is very critical that I restore this folder. I have hours and hours
of work saved in it. For some reason, when I am attempting to restore, I
never get an error message, the tape never ejects, it just stays in the active
stage. It starts to restore ONE file, but when I try to open it, it is locked
and edited by another user, open as read-only. It will not let me open it
this way, and the restore never completes. Any ideas?!? Thank you!!!