Hi,

I've run into a little problem after installing
the Backup Exec NetWare Accelerator Agent onto
one of our NetWare 4.11 servers.

We have Backup Exec 7.3 for Windows NT and NetWare
Agent 8.0 (I believe, looking at the NLM version).

The Agent install seems to go well, and at the end
of the install it says it's all successful.

However, when I run BESTART at the server console,
I get the following screen:

------
NOTE
Queue
%s account ID is %08lx
Username:

(c)1997 Seagate Software Inc, All Rights Reserved

------

Upon pressing a key, it does indeed close the screen.

Does anybody have any suggestions? Please feel free
to ask for more information and I shall supply
whatever's needed for you to help.

Thank you for any insight you can provide.

Andrew