BE8.5 Hangs - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on BE8.5 Hangs - Veritas Backup Exec ; My Bakeup Exec almost always hangs during a backup. I am doing a one time backup session. I have BE8.5 on Netware 5.1 SP2 and I have open file support installed. I have checked everything I have seen on Veritas ...

  1. BE8.5 Hangs

    My Bakeup Exec almost always hangs during a backup. I am doing a one time
    backup session. I have BE8.5 on Netware 5.1 SP2 and I have open file support
    installed. I have checked everything I have seen on Veritas Website. My sci
    IRQs are correct. I am running NWASPI.cdm vs. 3.21. I have checked my free
    block size. What else can I try?

  2. Re: BE8.5 Hangs

    Try installing 8.5 Build 194

    "Billie" wrote in message

    > My Bakeup Exec almost always hangs during a backup. I am doing a one time
    > backup session. I have BE8.5 on Netware 5.1 SP2 and I have open file

    support
    > installed. I have checked everything I have seen on Veritas Website. My

    sci
    > IRQs are correct. I am running NWASPI.cdm vs. 3.21. I have checked my free
    > block size. What else can I try?

+ Reply to Thread