I just installed this update recently and had to look a while to figure it
out. Expand the patch on the server and at the server console type: load
PathToUpdate\beinstl

"Josh Mycke" wrote in message
Our current version and build for Backup Exec is 8.5.077. I downloaded the
latest version 194.1 from the Veritas web site. I'm at a stump, though, as
to how I am to update to the new version. I exploded the download to its
own folder. For patches and updates I've applied in the past, I've simply
have copied the files to a specified directory after exploding the download.
But I don't see anywhere in the readme document to go about doing that nor
have I found away to install it.

Hopefully, I'm not overlooking anything. But any help is apprecitaed.