We have a scheduled backup to back the whole of SYS once per month. The
problem is that Backup Exec generates the message "Open File Option can
not mount the volume you have specified. Backup Exec will attempt to
perform the backup without the Open File Option and use your normal
backup option settings." And of course there are a lot of open files
that aren't backed up. We have a build level (Build 8.5.077) that
doesn't support debug mode. Does anyone have any ideas how to tackle
this problem. Any suggestions would be gratefully received.