HOW DO YOU PRINT REPORTS IN SMALLER FONTS? - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on HOW DO YOU PRINT REPORTS IN SMALLER FONTS? - Veritas Backup Exec ; I HAVE NETWARE 4.2 OVER MULTIPLE WIN95 WORKSTATIONS. AFTER FINISHING MY SERVER BACKUP WITH BACKUP EXEC FOR NETWARE 8.5, A REPORT IS SENT TO A DESIGNATED PRINTER VIA A QUEUE. I ALWAYS HAVE TO USE 2 PAGES TO COMPLETE THE ...

  1. HOW DO YOU PRINT REPORTS IN SMALLER FONTS?

    I HAVE NETWARE 4.2 OVER MULTIPLE WIN95 WORKSTATIONS.
    AFTER FINISHING MY SERVER BACKUP WITH BACKUP EXEC FOR NETWARE 8.5, A REPORT
    IS SENT TO A DESIGNATED PRINTER VIA A QUEUE.
    I ALWAYS HAVE TO USE 2 PAGES TO COMPLETE THE REPORT WITH THE SECOND PAGE
    ONLY HAVING 2 LINES.
    IT SEEMS THE FONT IS A DEFAULT FONT ABOUT 10 PITCH.

    IS THERE ANYWAY OF MAKING THE FONT SMALLER VIA BACKUP EXEC EITHER VIA THE
    SERVER SOFTWARE OR THE WORKSATION SOFTWARE PROGRAM TO AVOID THIS WASTE.

  2. Re: HOW DO YOU PRINT REPORTS IN SMALLER FONTS?

    Unfortunately no!!
    Bkupexec uses the default font that the printer provides over which it has
    no control.
    newbie
    "BURT KURAN" wrote in message

    > I HAVE NETWARE 4.2 OVER MULTIPLE WIN95 WORKSTATIONS.
    > AFTER FINISHING MY SERVER BACKUP WITH BACKUP EXEC FOR NETWARE 8.5, A

    REPORT
    > IS SENT TO A DESIGNATED PRINTER VIA A QUEUE.
    > I ALWAYS HAVE TO USE 2 PAGES TO COMPLETE THE REPORT WITH THE SECOND PAGE
    > ONLY HAVING 2 LINES.
    > IT SEEMS THE FONT IS A DEFAULT FONT ABOUT 10 PITCH.
    >
    > IS THERE ANYWAY OF MAKING THE FONT SMALLER VIA BACKUP EXEC EITHER VIA THE
    > SERVER SOFTWARE OR THE WORKSATION SOFTWARE PROGRAM TO AVOID THIS WASTE.

+ Reply to Thread