Restore Rate what is everyone else getting. - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Restore Rate what is everyone else getting. - Veritas Backup Exec ; I am restoring files from backup and the transfer rate is around 70mb/minute up to 120mb/minute. Its running on a aha2490uw with Sony sdt-9000 What are other ppl getting for transfer rates. -- Jared L Jennings, CNE --------------------- Fuzzy Red ...

  1. Restore Rate what is everyone else getting.

    --
    Jared L Jennings, CNE
    ---------------------

  2. Re: Restore Rate what is everyone else getting.

    Jared L Jennings wrote in
    news:Xns92247E5765221jjenningsjlcomputech@207.30.2 7.210:

    > I am restoring files from backup and the transfer rate is around
    > 70mb/minute up to 120mb/minute.
    >
    > Its running on a aha2490uw with Sony sdt-9000
    >
    > What are other ppl getting for transfer rates.

    Take that back, last restore reached a whoping 25mb/minute

    --
    Jared L Jennings, CNE
    ---------------------

  3. Re: Restore Rate what is everyone else getting.

    422MB/min

    AHA2940UW with a HP Surestore 1/9 Ultrium Autoloader.

    Jared L Jennings wrote:
    >Jared L Jennings wrote in
    >news:Xns92247E5765221jjenningsjlcomputech@207.30.2 7.210:
    >
    >> I am restoring files from backup and the transfer rate is around
    >> 70mb/minute up to 120mb/minute.
    >>
    >> Its running on a aha2490uw with Sony sdt-9000
    >>
    >> What are other ppl getting for transfer rates.
    >>

    >Take that back, last restore reached a whoping 25mb/minute
    >

    >--
    >Jared L Jennings, CNE
    >---------------------
    >Fuzzy Red Toys

  4. Re: Restore Rate what is everyone else getting.

    At the netware server console type:

    set tcp delayed acknowledgement=off

    And try to restore..

    Eric Bellavance

    "Jared L Jennings" a écrit dans le message de
    news: Xns92248438DF989jjenningsjlcomputech@207.30.27.210 ...
    > Jared L Jennings wrote in
    > news:Xns92247E5765221jjenningsjlcomputech@207.30.2 7.210:
    >
    > > I am restoring files from backup and the transfer rate is around
    > > 70mb/minute up to 120mb/minute.
    > >
    > > Its running on a aha2490uw with Sony sdt-9000
    > >
    > > What are other ppl getting for transfer rates.
    > >

    > Take that back, last restore reached a whoping 25mb/minute
    >

    > --
    > Jared L Jennings, CNE
    > Fuzzy Red Toys

+ Reply to Thread