BE 9.0 inventory and initialization - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on BE 9.0 inventory and initialization - Veritas Backup Exec ; I just installed BE 9.0, the problem is that I launch the inventory and initialization I those jobs were submitted and show as active in the scheduled jobs screen. But there never run and do not show as active in ...

  1. BE 9.0 inventory and initialization

    I just installed BE 9.0, the problem is that I launch the
    inventory and initialization I those jobs were submitted and show as
    active in the scheduled jobs screen. But there never run and do not show
    as active in the active jobs screen. Installed on Netware 5.0 SP6a with an

    HP C7145 Library. I've completely removed and re-installed with
    the same results. There are no errors or logs.

  2. Re: BE 9.0 inventory and initialization

    If you schedule a job of any kind and Netshield is running, it will do that.

    Unload Netshield and then set up your jobs and then reload it. (Note, I don't
    find this behaviour acceptable, I'm just letting you know)

    Patrick

    Ruben wrote:

    > I just installed BE 9.0, the problem is that I launch the
    > inventory and initialization I those jobs were submitted and show as
    > active in the scheduled jobs screen. But there never run and do not show
    > as active in the active jobs screen. Installed on Netware 5.0 SP6a with an
    >
    > HP C7145 Library. I've completely removed and re-installed with
    > the same results. There are no errors or logs.

+ Reply to Thread