Wrong timezone? - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Wrong timezone? - Veritas Backup Exec ; We installed BENW 9.0 on our Backup Exec server that is running NW5.1 SP4 eDir 8.6.2. Anyways, when you check the server time, it is in the correct time zone (PST), however, when you load up Backup Exec, the Backup ...

  1. Wrong timezone?

    We installed BENW 9.0 on our Backup Exec server that is running NW5.1 SP4
    eDir 8.6.2. Anyways, when you check the server time, it is in the correct
    time zone (PST), however, when you load up Backup Exec, the Backup Exec Java
    Application Server screen shows that we are in GMT time zone. The Backup
    Exec - Administration Console, shows teh correct time. Therefore, when we
    submit jobs or look at the Media server, it is 7 hours ahead!! Where do we
    go to change the timezone for the Media Server? Thanx in advance.

    Howard

  2. Re: Wrong timezone?

    "Howard Yuan" wrote:
    >We installed BENW 9.0 on our Backup Exec server that is running NW5.1 SP4
    >eDir 8.6.2. Anyways, when you check the server time, it is in the correct
    >time zone (PST), however, when you load up Backup Exec, the Backup Exec

    Java
    >Application Server screen shows that we are in GMT time zone. The Backup
    >Exec - Administration Console, shows teh correct time. Therefore, when

    we
    >submit jobs or look at the Media server, it is 7 hours ahead!! Where do

    we
    >go to change the timezone for the Media Server? Thanx in advance.
    >
    >Howard

    Howard, I've got the same problem. The Java Application Server loads with
    the incorrect date and when trying to schedule jobs from a workstation they
    are executed at an incorrect time. For the time being until Veritas gets
    back to me with a solution I'm scheduling jobs at the Server Console. Ron

  3. Re: Wrong timezone?

    Ron & Howard

    Have you downloaded and installed the latest build of BENW9.0?

    Michael

+ Reply to Thread