BE for NetWare 9.0 & GroupWise 6.0 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on BE for NetWare 9.0 & GroupWise 6.0 - Veritas Backup Exec ; Has anyone had any luck backing up GroupWise 6.0 using the latest Backup Exec 9.0 software ? If so, what TSA's versions/dates are you using for GWTSA & TSA600 ? I'm unable to login to the GroupWise System using the ...

  1. BE for NetWare 9.0 & GroupWise 6.0

    Has anyone had any luck backing up GroupWise 6.0 using the latest Backup Exec
    9.0 software ? If so, what TSA's versions/dates are you using for GWTSA
    & TSA600 ? I'm unable to login to the GroupWise System using the admin account.
    We've tested using the SMSTEST & SBCON programs, though Backup Exec from
    the java console or the BE NetWare Server admin console cannot authenticate
    to the groupwise system when attempting a backup.

  2. Re: BE for NetWare 9.0 & GroupWise 6.0

    for GW 6.0, just load the GWTSA (it gets put in the system directory automatically) You'll find this works pretty well, and if you have the PDF of the GW documemtation, you'll find GWTSA on like page 577 nicely buried.

    Dave

+ Reply to Thread