Backupexec for NetWare - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Backupexec for NetWare - Veritas Backup Exec ; Has anyone got installation steps or document for Veritas Backupexec for NetWare. Kindly email me. Cause I could not find that document in KB. thanks John...

  1. Backupexec for NetWare

    Has anyone got installation steps or document for Veritas Backupexec for NetWare.
    Kindly email me. Cause I could not find that document in KB.

    thanks
    John

  2. Re: Backupexec for NetWare

    Hi
    Just load the beinstl.nlm
    The rest should be self-explaining.

    --
    Regards, Kai Reichert
    (MCNE,CNI)

    NetWare! Life is too short for reboots.

    "John Francis" wrote...

    > Has anyone got installation steps or document for Veritas Backupexec

    for NetWare.
    > Kindly email me. Cause I could not find that document in KB.
    >
    > thanks
    > John

+ Reply to Thread