Backup Exec 7.5 and HT T20i and Netware 4.11 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Backup Exec 7.5 and HT T20i and Netware 4.11 - Veritas Backup Exec ; If I start BE 7.5 with bestart, i got the messge that BE is unable to initialize the Tape Drive. If I change only the Tape Drive to a DAT Streamer (Phyton), the Software works without changing any settings. At ...

  1. Backup Exec 7.5 and HT T20i and Netware 4.11

    If I start BE 7.5 with bestart, i got the messge that BE is unable to initialize
    the Tape Drive. If I change only the Tape Drive to a DAT Streamer (Phyton),
    the Software works without changing any settings. At the Seagate Site is
    only a Problem Solving for Netware 4.2 and above, this makes no effect by
    my problem. Got someone an idea for my problem?

  2. Re: Backup Exec 7.5 and HT T20i and Netware 4.11

    "Roland Vogel" wrote:

    >If I start BE 7.5 with bestart, i got the messge that BE is unable to initialize
    >the Tape Drive. If I change only the Tape Drive to a DAT Streamer (Phyton),
    >the Software works without changing any settings. At the Seagate Site is
    >only a Problem Solving for Netware 4.2 and above, this makes no effect by
    >my problem. Got someone an idea for my problem?

    Your version probably has no support for the other drive. Look on their website
    for a driver update.

+ Reply to Thread