How do I change partition status? - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on How do I change partition status? - Veritas Backup Exec ; I have got a 8 tape changer that will not service jobs. I think I have discovered that the partition is in a hold status. How do I get it to service jobs, or go to ready? Many thanks, Steve ...

  1. How do I change partition status?

    I have got a 8 tape changer that will not service jobs. I think I have discovered
    that the partition is in a hold status. How do I get it to service jobs,
    or go to ready?

    Many thanks,

    Steve Eldredge

  2. Re: How do I change partition status?

    "Steve Eldredge" wrote:

    >I have got a 8 tape changer that will not service jobs. I think I have

    discovered
    >that the partition is in a hold status. How do I get it to service jobs,
    >or go to ready?
    >
    >Many thanks,
    >
    >Steve Eldredge

    You gotta go to the job manager, type ctrl+o to get the options menu, then
    go under partition management. Pick the partition and type ctrl+t to toggle
    it to ready, then escape back so the job manager comes back online. ALWAYS
    check this if you have a situation where your jobs sit ready but don't run.

    LO

+ Reply to Thread