BE 8.5 Rev. 4106 & NW 5.1 SP3 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on BE 8.5 Rev. 4106 & NW 5.1 SP3 - Veritas Backup Exec ; I can run test jobs until I am blue without a problem. But, when the job that is scheduled to run at 11:30 finishes. It abends both of my 5.1 servers. I have brought everything to the most current patch ...

  1. BE 8.5 Rev. 4106 & NW 5.1 SP3

    I can run test jobs until I am blue without a problem. But, when the job
    that is scheduled to run at 11:30 finishes. It abends both of my 5.1 servers.
    I have brought everything to the most current patch level. Anybody have
    any ideas? I will be in the bar if you can think of anything.

  2. Re: BE 8.5 Rev. 4106 & NW 5.1 SP3

    I remember issues with FILESYS.NLM and MM.NLM residing in the serverīs DOS-Partition
    under C:\NWSERVER

    Right now I didnīt find the information. But You might search in Novellīs
    knowledgebase
    http://support.novell.com
    for the following keywords:
    BACKUPEXEC
    FILESYS.NLM
    MM.NLM

    I think there is a discription to this issue in the README-file for NW51SP3,
    too.

    "Greg Garza" wrote:

    >I can run test jobs until I am blue without a problem. But, when the job
    >that is scheduled to run at 11:30 finishes. It abends both of my 5.1 servers.
    > I have brought everything to the most current patch level. Anybody have
    >any ideas? I will be in the bar if you can think of anything.

+ Reply to Thread