Using Netware 5.1 SP3 and BackupExec 8.5 for Netware having problems communicating
with a remote server. When starting BE using the BESTART command the scanning for network
agents screen appears and only finds 3 out of 4 servers on our network. The only difference with
the missing server is that it is in a different context in the NDS tree from the other servers.
How should I configure SMDR to deal with this. The NDS context set in BackupExec Job Manager
options is where the 3 detected servers reside however the missing one is down another level.