Installing agent to a new Netware server. - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Installing agent to a new Netware server. - Veritas Backup Exec ; I have a multiple Netware 5.1 server environment running Backup Exec 8.5 for Netware. I have recently added a couple of new Netware servers and would like to add them to my backup jobs but I have not been able ...

  1. Installing agent to a new Netware server.

    I have a multiple Netware 5.1 server environment running Backup Exec 8.5 for
    Netware. I have recently added a couple of new Netware servers and would
    like to add them to my backup jobs but I have not been able to figure out
    how to install the Backup Exec agent to these servers. Can anybody tell me
    how this is done?

    Thanks.

    Kevin

  2. Re: Installing agent to a new Netware server.

    Go to the console and load beinstl. You'll get a menu. On that menu is an
    option that reads update remote netware servers. Pick off that list and hit
    F2 to install to them.

    "Kevin" wrote:

    >I have a multiple Netware 5.1 server environment running Backup Exec 8.5

    for
    >Netware. I have recently added a couple of new Netware servers and would
    >like to add them to my backup jobs but I have not been able to figure out
    >how to install the Backup Exec agent to these servers. Can anybody tell

    me
    >how this is done?
    >
    >Thanks.
    >
    >Kevin