Win2K-WS Ckient - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Win2K-WS Ckient - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi to all, I want to know how to install the WS-Client on a W2K-WS. We are running 8.5 on a Netware 4.11 Server and it was no problem to install the Client on a NT4 WS. Now I am ...

  1. Win2K-WS Ckient

    Hi to all,
    I want to know how to install the WS-Client on a W2K-WS.
    We are running 8.5 on a Netware 4.11 Server and it was no problem to install
    the Client on a NT4 WS.

    Now I am getting errormessages telling somewhat about undefined dynalinks,
    when I'm trying to launch the Client.

    Thanks in advance!

    Matthias

  2. Re: Win2K-WS Ckient

    "Matthias Dinse" wrote:
    >Hi to all,
    >I want to know how to install the WS-Client on a W2K-WS.
    >We are running 8.5 on a Netware 4.11 Server and it was no problem to install
    >the Client on a NT4 WS.
    >
    >Now I am getting errormessages telling somewhat about undefined dynalinks,
    >when I'm trying to launch the Client.
    >
    >Thanks in advance!
    >
    >Matthias

    It doesn't install easily on a W2K box. If you email them they'll supply
    instructions for installing on W2K. It's helpdesk@support.veritas.com.

  3. Re: Win2K-WS Ckient

    No chance gettin' it go.....

    "Lane Oakley" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    > "Matthias Dinse" wrote:
    > >Hi to all,
    > >I want to know how to install the WS-Client on a W2K-WS.
    > >We are running 8.5 on a Netware 4.11 Server and it was no problem to

    install
    > >the Client on a NT4 WS.
    > >
    > >Now I am getting errormessages telling somewhat about undefined

    dynalinks,
    > >when I'm trying to launch the Client.
    > >
    > >Thanks in advance!
    > >
    > >Matthias
    > >

    > It doesn't install easily on a W2K box. If you email them they'll supply
    > instructions for installing on W2K. It's helpdesk@support.veritas.com.

+ Reply to Thread