Backup Exec for Netware - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Backup Exec for Netware - Veritas Backup Exec ; I have a multi-server version of Backup Exec. 8.0. How do I install the agent on 2 other netware servers so I can back these up on the backup server? Thanks...

  1. Backup Exec for Netware

    I have a multi-server version of Backup Exec. 8.0. How do I install the agent
    on 2 other netware servers so I can back these up on the backup server?

    Thanks

  2. Re: Backup Exec for Netware

    Check out the following T.I.D.s in Veritas' support area:

    235910
    189782
    188694

    Good luck.
    Phil G.

    "Cesar Rodriguez" wrote:

    >I have a multi-server version of Backup Exec. 8.0. How do I install the

    agent
    >on 2 other netware servers so I can back these up on the backup server?
    >
    >Thanks

+ Reply to Thread