NWAdmin Snapins for BackupExec - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on NWAdmin Snapins for BackupExec - Veritas Backup Exec ; I'm running Backup Exec and using ExecView on about 25 servers (15 - 4.11, 3 - 5.1 & 7 - NT). I'd like to be able to install the snapins so I can manage it through NDS and NWAdmin. Right ...

  1. NWAdmin Snapins for BackupExec

    I'm running Backup Exec and using ExecView on about 25 servers (15 - 4.11,
    3 - 5.1 & 7 - NT). I'd like to be able to install the snapins so I can
    manage it through NDS and NWAdmin.

    Right now if I add another Backup Exec Administrator, I have to RConsole
    into each individual server and cursor through my NDS tree of over 15
    containers & 10,000 objects to add one user. I'm hoping with the NWAdmin
    Snapins, I'll be able to add administrators through NDS.

    Is it possible and how to I add the snapins to my NWAdmin?

    Thanks bunches

    Carolyn McLelan

  2. Re: NWAdmin Snapins for BackupExec

    This may not be the exact answer, but it seemed to maybe lead you to the correct
    path.

    "Carolyn P. McLelan" wrote:
    >I'm running Backup Exec and using ExecView on about 25 servers (15 - 4.11,
    >3 - 5.1 & 7 - NT). I'd like to be able to install the snapins so I can
    >manage it through NDS and NWAdmin.
    >
    >Right now if I add another Backup Exec Administrator, I have to RConsole
    >into each individual server and cursor through my NDS tree of over 15
    >containers & 10,000 objects to add one user. I'm hoping with the NWAdmin
    >Snapins, I'll be able to add administrators through NDS.
    >
    >Is it possible and how to I add the snapins to my NWAdmin?
    >
    >Thanks bunches
    >
    >Carolyn McLelan

+ Reply to Thread