I know this is stupid, but... - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on I know this is stupid, but... - Veritas Backup Exec ; Ok, I know this is really basic and stupid, but I am an NT nut, and I dont know how to get backup exec running again after I exit out of it in Netware. What should I type at the ...

  1. I know this is stupid, but...

    Ok, I know this is really basic and stupid, but I am an NT nut, and I dont
    know how to get backup exec running again after I exit out of it in Netware.
    What should I type at the command prompt? (this is netware)

  2. Re: I know this is stupid, but...

    bestart.
    "Bill" wrote in message news:3b0d072b@hronntp01....

    > Ok, I know this is really basic and stupid, but I am an NT nut, and I dont
    > know how to get backup exec running again after I exit out of it in

    Netware.
    > What should I type at the command prompt? (this is netware)

  3. Re: I know this is stupid, but...

    Assuming the BESTART.NCF file exists and the path includes the
    directory to where the file is, type "BESTART" (without the
    quotes) at the console. You will be prompted to login.
    Phil G.

    "Amy" wrote:
    >bestart.
    >"Bill" wrote in message news:3b0d072b@hronntp01....
    >>
    >> Ok, I know this is really basic and stupid, but I am an NT nut, and I

    dont
    >> know how to get backup exec running again after I exit out of it in

    >Netware.
    >> What should I type at the command prompt? (this is netware)

  4. Re: I know this is stupid, but...

    'bestart' loads the Job Console, the Job Serve, etc.
    'Load be' will run the Netware client on the Server
    "Amy" wrote:
    >bestart.
    >"Bill" wrote in message news:3b0d072b@hronntp01....
    >>
    >> Ok, I know this is really basic and stupid, but I am an NT nut, and I

    dont
    >> know how to get backup exec running again after I exit out of it in

    >Netware.
    >> What should I type at the command prompt? (this is netware)

+ Reply to Thread