BE.RES Error 207. - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on BE.RES Error 207. - Veritas Backup Exec ; Just upgraded from 7 to 8.5 Trying to run Netware Client on the Server I get Backup Exec: Error 207 Loading resource file: SERVER\SYS:\BKUPEXEC\BE.RES Backup Exec: Error Initializing Resources. Resinstall 3 Times no luck. Renames be.res to old and Resinstalled ...

  1. BE.RES Error 207.

    Just upgraded from 7 to 8.5

    Trying to run Netware Client on the Server I get

    Backup Exec: Error 207 Loading resource file:
    SERVER\SYS:\BKUPEXEC\BE.RES
    Backup Exec: Error Initializing Resources.

    Resinstall 3 Times no luck.
    Renames be.res to old and Resinstalled
    Still no luck

    Any Ideas