I am running NetWare 5.1 and BE 8.5. While doing my backups, I get the error
message that states "Translation error on Tape.....". I have set the Use_fast_file_access
= 0 in the Besrvr.cfg, but i still get the error. I also do a close out
BE using bestop and restart it in hopes that it will run the backup that
night. Now, I do have to say that I stop and restart Backup Exec in the
morning and then have the backup run at 11:00 that night. It still does
not work, I am at a lose. I have even gone as far as having the Tape drive
replaced, it is a single tape drive, no changer. Anyhow, if anyone has any
ideas, I would be very greatful.......

Thanks!!!!!!