From: Steve Holzman
My current dell server is dismounting volumes about once a month and I can't
figure out why. So, I'm trying to
switching to HAM Drives on my NW 4.11 spk9 server from DSK and would like to
know the proper sequence for loading the HAM driver in the startup.ncf

I.) I am also on version 8.5 version 3012 on Backup exec.
a.) Should I upgrade that to the current build?
b.)Do I need a buy a new license to make this upgrade?

II.) Tape Drive -My tape drive is on a seperate controller.
a.) Do I need to load the AHA2940.HAM driver or is just having the 78U2
driver good enough..

III.Startup.ncf
PEDGE4X.HAM SLOT= (DRIVER DATE 9/12/99)
AIC78U2.HAM SLOT=10001 LUN_ENABLE=FF (DRIVER DATE 6/22/1998)
LOAD NWPA (DRIVER DATE 6/5/2000)
LOAD NWASPI
LOAD SCSICD.CDM
UNLOAD SCSI2TP.CDM

Please let me know if this is the correct way to properly load these ham
drives..

Thanks..