serial numbers - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on serial numbers - Veritas Backup Exec ; I just purchased Backup Exec for netware multiserver software 8.5, upon first installations, the screen ask me to enter the serial number of some optional product. Where can I find these serial numbers if I would like to install them?...

  1. serial numbers

    I just purchased Backup Exec for netware multiserver software 8.5, upon first
    installations, the screen ask me to enter the serial number of some optional
    product. Where can I find these serial numbers if I would like to install
    them?

  2. Re: serial numbers

    "Holly Liang" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    > I just purchased Backup Exec for netware multiserver software 8.5, upon

    first
    > installations, the screen ask me to enter the serial number of some

    optional
    > product. Where can I find these serial numbers if I would like to install
    > them?

    In the package - after you bought them. Otherwise: press Escape.

+ Reply to Thread