pure ip support ?? - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on pure ip support ?? - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi ! Any one know anything about the pure ip for backup exec for netware ? I have mail veritas in sweden, us, etc no replyes... I have speak with veritas in sweden and they say that the call back.... ...

  1. pure ip support ??

    Hi !

    Any one know anything about the pure ip for backup exec for netware ? I have
    mail veritas in sweden, us, etc no replyes... I have speak with veritas in
    sweden and they say that the call back.... sure....... no reply......

    Arc serve newest for netware have pure ip support......

    veritas... i am vaiting :-(

    se u

    naJ

  2. Re: pure ip support ??

    You can use backup exec with pure IP, you just can't use the Workstation
    Agent w/o it. You can still backup workstations and server with just pure
    IP.
    "Jan Nyström" wrote in message
    > Hi !
    >
    > Any one know anything about the pure ip for backup exec for netware ? I

    have
    > mail veritas in sweden, us, etc no replyes... I have speak with veritas in
    > sweden and they say that the call back.... sure....... no reply......
    >
    > Arc serve newest for netware have pure ip support......
    >
    > veritas... i am vaiting :-(
    >
    > se u
    >
    > naJ

  3. Re: pure ip support ??

    I'm having problems on this subject... I can't get any of my agents to show
    up in the agent list on the server unless they're running ipx. If I change
    to ip, they don't work. This causes a problem as i'm trying to get it
    working on our redhat 6.2 server... any ideas?

    Thanks much in advance.

    "amy" wrote in message news:3ad303c6@hronntp01....
    > You can use backup exec with pure IP, you just can't use the Workstation
    > Agent w/o it. You can still backup workstations and server with just pure
    > IP.
    > "Jan Nyström" wrote in message
    > > Hi !
    > >
    > > Any one know anything about the pure ip for backup exec for netware ? I

    > have
    > > mail veritas in sweden, us, etc no replyes... I have speak with veritas

    in
    > > sweden and they say that the call back.... sure....... no reply......
    > >
    > > Arc serve newest for netware have pure ip support......
    > >
    > > veritas... i am vaiting :-(
    > >
    > > se u
    > >
    > > naJ

  4. Re: pure ip support ??

    After "publishing" the workstations, you need to unload beclient and
    manager, then reload, then you will able to see the workstations.
    "Trevor" wrote in message
    > I'm having problems on this subject... I can't get any of my agents to

    show
    > up in the agent list on the server unless they're running ipx. If I

    change
    > to ip, they don't work. This causes a problem as i'm trying to get it
    > working on our redhat 6.2 server... any ideas?
    >
    > Thanks much in advance.
    >

    > "amy" wrote in message news:3ad303c6@hronntp01....
    > > You can use backup exec with pure IP, you just can't use the Workstation
    > > Agent w/o it. You can still backup workstations and server with just

    pure
    > > IP.
    > > "Jan Nyström" wrote in message
    > > > Hi !
    > > >
    > > > Any one know anything about the pure ip for backup exec for netware ?

    > > have
    > > > mail veritas in sweden, us, etc no replyes... I have speak with

    veritas
    > in
    > > > sweden and they say that the call back.... sure....... no reply......
    > > >
    > > > Arc serve newest for netware have pure ip support......
    > > >
    > > > veritas... i am vaiting :-(
    > > >
    > > > se u
    > > >
    > > > naJ

+ Reply to Thread