Insufficient Privilege for file xxxx skipped - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Insufficient Privilege for file xxxx skipped - Veritas Backup Exec ; I'm getteig this error during restoreoperations from NW5 server BE 8.5. The backup was made from NW4.11 running BE 7.11. When restoring to the orig. server there is no problems. Can anyone help?...

  1. Insufficient Privilege for file xxxx skipped

    I'm getteig this error during restoreoperations from NW5 server BE 8.5. The
    backup was made from NW4.11 running BE 7.11.
    When restoring to the orig. server there is no problems.
    Can anyone help?

  2. Re: Insufficient Privilege for file xxxx skipped

    Make sure that the account you are logging in on the backup server with has
    suffcient rights to the files you are trying to backup. I login to the backup
    server using a admin of the tree so it will have rights to everything.

    "soren lokkegaard" wrote:

    >I'm getteig this error during restoreoperations from NW5 server BE 8.5.

    The
    >backup was made from NW4.11 running BE 7.11.
    >When restoring to the orig. server there is no problems.
    >Can anyone help?

  3. Re: Insufficient Privilege for file xxxx skipped

    There was a change with NW5/SP4 in the way some NDS objects are defined.
    (See TID 200500)

    "soren lokkegaard" wrote:

    >I'm getteig this error during restoreoperations from NW5 server BE 8.5.

    The
    >backup was made from NW4.11 running BE 7.11.
    >When restoring to the orig. server there is no problems.
    >Can anyone help?

+ Reply to Thread