I have BE 8.5 for netware (running Version 5 sp 4)
I have an overland xpress multiloader and 2 dlt 7000 single tape drives.

I want to configure my system to run all three drives. my question is how
do I configure the 3 drives in the scsi chain
current setup is single tape drive #1 (scsi 1) single tape drive #2 (scsi
2) Overland Xpress multiloader (loader arm on scsi 3 drive on scsi 4)

I am unable to get the proper partitions defined and in the software shows
5 devices with one being named stand alone drive

Need help or advice I am poor pc tech being thrown in to this problem cause
I was the only warm body in the department.