We've installed a 5.1 server into a 4.1 network. The 5.1 server
is running TSA500. The backup software works fine: we can backup
and restore to/from both the 4.1 and 5.1 servers.

But the WIN98 client sees only the 4.1 server. I found a tech note
that suggested putting in the network address for the net in
the network control panel for ipx/spx compatible protocol but that
made no difference.

NetWare IP isn't loaded at the workstation, though it is installed
on the server. (TCP/IP is installed at the workstation.)

We can use BE to create jobs but it is a miserable interface.
The Win98 client is also pitiful but is easier to use; we don't
want to have use BE.

Any ideas?

Diane